Mike Sexton is a professional poker player. He has also seen some ups and downs as a dealer. Here are some things that he has had to learn about dealing poker.
– Dealing poker involves watching the other players. A good deal of people are very talented at making people look like fools when they’re not. Also, some people aren’t even capable of making bluffing attempts.
– For example, when you are playing Texas Hold’em with Mike Sexton, always keep an eye on the cards that the other players are holding. Mike Sexton always keeps a set of cards in his pocket, so he can see which cards others are holding. As a result, he will know which cards others are holding. If you’re the dealer, make sure that you know what Mike Sexton is holding.
– When you are playing a hand against Mike Sexton, there is always a way to win the hand. The worst thing that can happen is for Mike Sexton to make the same hand every time. In order to keep Mike Sexton from seeing your best hand, always play a hand that you know he has no chance of winning.
– You should never go to blinds when you’re going to deal. When you are going to deal, always tell Mike Sexton that you are going to be checking. This will prevent Mike Sexton from seeing your best hand, as well as your next best hand.
– When you’re playing Texas Hold’em with Mike Sexton, always try to win the pot. If you are going to win the pot, always try to get more money.
– It is easier to bluff Mike Sextonthan it is to bluff other people. Mike Sexton will fold more often than other people, but he’s smart enough to know when to hold out and when to fold. Always bluff carefully, and try to bluff Mike Sexton.
– While playing Texas Hold’em with Mike Sexton, do not trust the odds. Always play the hand more carefully than you would if you weren’t playing against Mike Sexton. Mike Sexton knows how to play the odds, so be sure that you don’t bet your final hand based on the odds.
– If you’re going to play Texas Hold’em with Mike Sexton, always make sure that you think before you act. Always have a plan, and think through your moves. Your decisions should be based on the rules of the game.
– Always be smart about the pot. If you’re going to be the dealer, always make sure that you know how much to put in the pot. This will keep you from getting stuck with a horrible hand in the final hand.
– During the middle rounds, play tight and wait for your opponents to play a better hand. Once you are in the top half of the tournament, the next round will be more fun.
There is an entire book written about the subject of poker – “The Poker Reading Strategy” by Jon Boisvert. He focuses on things such as chips, hands, flops, river and raising the ante. If you want to know more about the nuts and bolts of poker, this is the book for you.